STS-Tool, the modelling and analysis support tool for STS-ml, is freely available for download for multiple operative systems. To download the latest STS-Tool version, select the version that suits you, and complete the small form that will appear below the selection. You will receive an email with a link you may use to download the version you selected. The link will be active for 30 minutes and is valid for 3 downloads.
Disclaimer: we will NOT store the information you provide in the form below; we will use it only for the purpose of avoiding automatic downloads.
Note: On Mac OSX install the Java JDK version.
Latest available version
- Upgraded RCP Core to Mars
- Views now update properly when switching maximized editors
- Fixed encoding error of some characters in the generated report
- Fixed No-transferability not working on authorizations links
- Updated srs generation to version 1.9
- Corrected typos
- Minor bugs fixes
Downloading previous versions is not recommended, but if you need it, previous versions of the tool can be found here.
Note: The tool is free only for non-commercial purposes. Contact us should you need the tool for commercial purposes.